Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas all!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends. 

Today, I want to show you a little gift card holder that Santa put in my kids stockings.  I was inspired (let's face it....I CASED) a project that we did with my friend, Heather, at our club night last month.  But being the crafty girl that I am....I had to tweek it a bit with some help from Marie over at Stamping Inspiration.  Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!




Recipe:

Stamps:  Serene Snowflake, Tags til Christmas
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Accessories:  1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Large Oval and Small Oval Punches, Silver Elastic Cord (retired)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey

Click on this link to order your Stampin' Up supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment