Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tangarine Tango Cupcake

The snow is melting, the snow is melting, the snow is melting!!  Can you tell I'm excited about the snow melting?  We are all so ready for spring.  All of us, except the dog.  Seems the success in training had alot to do with the snow.  She's hunting for little patches of snow to do her business on.  Bizarre and funny at the same time!

Today's card is something I cooked up using a color that I have such a hard time using.  Tangarine Tango!  It's bright, it's fun....I have no idea what to pair it with!  Out came the Sweet Stitches DSP and away we went.  I like that I stepped outside my comfort zone.  What do you think? 


Recipe
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tangarine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Sweet Stitches DSP
Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Build a Cupcake Punch, Dazzling Diamonds

Don't forget.......only 14 days left of Sale-A-Bration.  That means with every $60 order you can get a free stamp set.  FREE....that's a huge bang for your buck.  If you've been delaying on an order, contact me before March 31, so you can get great value for you money.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey

Click here to shop for your Stampin' Up! supplies

1 comment:

  1. What a great colour combination! Tangerine Tango can be hard to work with and you did a fabulous job. You should enter it in the months So Shelli Challenge http://www.soshelli.com/contest/2011/3/2/crazy-for-cupcakes-creative-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete