Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Christmas Card post of the season!

Hi all!!!  Sorry about the lack of posting.  Life has gotten in the way :).

Thank you so much for checking out my blog.  I hope to post tons of inspiration for you, announce events and specials and connect with all my fellow paper crafters.

Todays card is using the Snow Much Fun stamp set.  Super duper cute!!  There are 2 snowmen in the set and I can't quite decide which I love the most.


Here's the recipe:

Stamps:  Snow Much Fun
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP
Ink:  StazOn, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake
Misc.:  Baja Breeze ribbon (retired), Northern Flurries Embossing Folder

You can order these supplies ONLINE through my store. You can order from the Holiday Mini, The Idea Book and Catalogue, the Clearance Rack and Digital Downloads.  You can shop 24/7 and the order ships right to your door.


Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey







No comments:

Post a Comment