Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What a beautiful day!!!


What a beautiful day out today!!  I appreciate the sun so much!!  We were able to get outside this afternoon for some running around.  I've got some tired kids from all the fun last night:)

Today's card is also from my Snow Much Fun class.  It was great to get started on those Christmas cards that I'm determined to get done and sent out this year :)

Here's the recipe:

Stamps:  Snow much Fun

Ink:  Staz On, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Basic Grey, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Whisper White


Misc.:  Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, dazzling details

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Tracey


Email:


  
My Stampin’ Up Website:




Facebook Page.  Click on “like” to stay in the loop.



No comments:

Post a Comment