Friday, February 18, 2011

Bad Day

What a beautiful day it is today!  The temperature is 7 degrees!!!  The sun is shining and the snow is melting!!!  It's messy...but the temperature and the sun make it worth it.

I've been really nostalgic lately.  I starting scrapbooking AFTER I had all my babies.  Considering my oldest is now 12 years old and my youngest is 4 years old, with a sweet 8 year old in between....I have alot of "catching" up to do.  I refuse to stress out about it and approach it when I see something that inspires me.  In 20 years....I'm sure I'll have a whole collection of scrapbooks that highlight many of our special moments together.

I was inspired to do this layout when I heard the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter.  You see, this song was a favorite of Liam's when he was 3 years old.  This boy would sing the song word for word whenever it came on the radio.  Music is such a huge part of our family that I really wanted incorporate it into a layout.


Here's the recipe:

Paper:  So Saffron DSP, Whisper White, Taken with Teal
Embellishments:  Rock-A-Bye Star, Oval Punch, Round Punch, Taken with Teal brad


Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment