Monday, February 7, 2011

I Heart You

I hope you all had a great Superbowl weekend.  We actually watched the game!  Football is not something we usually watch.  It was fun..and I think I'm finally understanding the game!  While "watching" the game....I couldn't help but scrapbook a little on MDS (My Digital Studio).

This layout was inspired by a challenge.  We needed to use Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise.  I don't usually use the colors from the Bright Family, but looking at how this layout came together....I'm going to use them more.


Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo  Large Polka Dot DSP

Stamps:  Garden Whimsy

Accessories:  Modern Label Punch, Tempting Turquoise brads, Melon Mambo brads, The Write Stuff II label


Thanks for stopping by!

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment